- For horses needing fast and effective gut support
- Balanced combination of pre and probiotics
- For use in times of stress, change of diet, travelling, worming and antibiotic treatment
- WINNER of the BETA International Innovation Awards
- Results seen in as little as seven days
Instructions for use and feeding guide
Level 25ml (21g) scoops per day
For fast, effective gut support:
Pony - approximately 250kg3
Horse - approximately 500kg4
Large Horse - Over 750kg6
This product is highly concentrated and has a strong taste. For fussy feeders introduce slowly or mix with a small amount of molasses. Split between meals where possible.
Do not exceed the recommended intake
One of our core values is transparency. That’s why we list all the active ingredients per daily feeding rate so you know exactly what your horse is getting.
Per Daily Feed Rate (4 x 25ml scoops, 84g) provides 80g protected liveyeast (equivalent to 8.4 x 1011CFU) and 4g yeast cell walls (MOS and betaglucans).
Protected live yeast, Saccharomyces cerevisiae and yeast cell walls from Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Ash 2.1%; Protein 45%, Fibre <1%, Oils & Fats 1.0%; Moisture 4.6%, Sodium <1%, Calcium <1%, Phosphorous <1%.
Additives: (per kg of finished product):
Saccharomyces cerevisiae NCYC Sc47 (4b 1702) 9 x 1012 CFU